Kate Baldwin Long Straight Hairstyle
Soft subtle layers are cut around the sides and back to soften the length and add a little movement to the edges. Smooth bangs are cut to sweep across the forehead and complete the over-all style beautifully. This is best suited for those with long face shapes and will need regular trims to avoid split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.