Kari Matchett Long Straight Hairstyle - Dark Blonde (Champagne)
These light blonde locks are left out to show off the layers cut through the mid-lengths to ends adding soft texture and shape. This is great for those with fine to medium hair looking for a cool and casual 'do for a casual occasion. Regular trims is needed to prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.