Karen Gillan Long Straight Hairstyle - Dark Red (Copper)
These gorgeous copper locks are left out to fall naturally showing off the long layers cut around the back and sides adding soft movement all over. This natural look is perfect for those with fine to medium long locks and will need regular trims every 4-6 weeks to prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: This is a quick and easy style to achieve.