Jessica Simpson Long Straight Hairstyle - Light Brunette (Chestnut)
It was all softness and seduction for one of Jessica's earlier styles. Starting with a soft ash brown color, heavy golden blonde spices were placed through her top section to create a sexy two-toned effect. Long jagged layers were also cut through her sides to form a cool, flicked look.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Lacquer, and Straightening
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.