Jessica Alba Long Straight Hairstyle
Jessica wore her locks straight and smooth at the 2007 Taurus World Stunt Awards and looked great! Her long hair was cut to a solid length at the bottom of her shoulder blades and no layers were cut through her hair to create a thicker, straighter finish.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, and 51 - 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine
- Styling Tip: Use the straightening iron to achieve this dead straight finish.