Jennifer Aniston's golden locks turned heads at the LA premiere of Marley and Me. The typical "Jen hairstyle" now has longer length and longer layers cut around the sides and back to complement her face. The front layers are kept under her jaw line to soften her chin and contour her neckline. The middle part of this hairstyle makes it perfect for those with rounder face shapes.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine and Straightening
- Styling Tip: A small amount of finishing products is all that is needed to complete this style.