Jenna Jameson Long Straight Hairstyle
Jenna Jameson wore her golden locks out at the screening of Sleepwalking at the Directors Guild of America. Didn't she look fabulous? Her textured ends lightened the edges of her hair, and her medium/long layers added a lovely movement to her over all style. This look is easy to re-create with the right products and a good blow-dry.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Gel, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Apply a small amount of smoothing shine to your top sections for shine and hold.