Helena Christensen Long Straight Hairstyle - Dark Brunette (Chocolate)
These brown tresses are blow-waved to add subtle movement to the sides and back, showing off the jagged layers through the sides and front. The bangs are swept to the side to soften the face and completes the over-ll 'do perfectly. Regular trims is needed every 4-6 weeks to maintain a healthy look and feel.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Spray a small amount of hairspray over the top sections to keep the front sections down and flat.