Halle Berry Long Straight Hairstyle
Halle looked sexy at the L.A premiere of "Things We Lost In The Fire" thanks to her smooth hairstyle. The ends of her hair were sliced to achieve a wispy look and beautiful layers were cut from her mid-lengths down to her ends to create shape. Bangs were also added and were used to create a sassy frame for her face.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Diamond, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Using the wax, piece out sections with your fingertips to achieve this look.