Halle looked sexy at the L.A premiere of "Things We Lost In The Fire" thanks to her smooth hairstyle. The ends of her hair were sliced to achieve a wispy look and beautiful layers were cut from her mid-lengths down to her ends to create shape. Bangs were also added and were used to create a sassy frame for her face.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Diamond, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Using the wax, piece out sections with your fingertips to achieve this look.