Erin Heatherton Long Straight Hairstyle
This casual 'do is left out to show off the subtle layers cut around the edges to maintain a soft edge which allows the blonde locks to fall naturally down the back and over the shoulders. This low-fuss hairdo will need regular trims to avoid split ends and needs only a little product to style.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Square, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Mousse and Smoothing Shine
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.