Ellen Woglom Long Straight Hairstyle
This simple do is great for those looking for a low-fuss hairdo which takes no time at all to style. The front is layered to frame under the jaw-line and add shape, while the back length flows past the shoulders which makes it still long enough to tie back if need to. Regular trims will be needed to avoid split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.