Dianna Agron Long Straight Hairstyle
Soft layers cut around the edges of this hairstyle lighten the length and adds subtle texture to the ends. This simple yet smooth 'do is easy to re-create on those with fine to medium hair types, and will need regular trims every 4-6 weeks to maintain shape and prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Straightening
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.