Dana Delany Long Straight Hairstyle
Long layers are cut around the back and sides of this dark copper mane making it easy to blow-wave into a shape best suited to frame a long face. This simple style is easy to manage with regular trims every 4-6 weeks and needs only a small amount of product for shine and hold.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Spray the roots with your hairspray for more volume and hold.