Dana Delaney Long Straight Hairstyle
Jagged cut ends and layers all over gives this hot copper mane plenty of edge and flair for easy styling. This is great for those with fine to medium hair looking for a hairstyle that's low-fuss and has plenty of shape. Regular trims every 4-6 weeks will prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Square, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Gel, Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Pinch the ends of your layers to achieve an all over piecey look.