Courteney Cox Long Straight Hairstyle - Dark Brunette
Medium to long layers are cut around these mocha brown tresses to lighten the length and allowing a little texture to the sides. This is a simple style best suited for those with fine to medium hair and needs regular trims every 4-6 weeks to prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.