Christina McLarty Long Straight Hairstyle - Medium Brunette (Chocolate)
These long locks are jagged cut around the sides and back to lighten the length making it easy to style with a little movement for a soft look and feel. This casual hairstyle is great for those with long hair wanting a low-fuss style. Regular trims every 4-6 weeks will prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.