Annabelle Wallis Long Straight Hairstyle - Medium Blonde
Sliced and jagged cut layers through the sides and front of these locks add shape and texture to spice a simple style. This is soft and sexy style is easy to re-create with a blow-wave and will need a little product for hold shine. Regular trims every 4-6 weeks will prevent split ends keeping this style looking and feeling healthy.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Square, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Pinch the ends and pull them down around your face to add extra definition to the top sections.