Ann Coulter Long Straight Hairstyle
Ann stepped out at The 5th Annual TV Land Awards with this natural looking 'do and looked great! Her hair length was cut to shoulder blade level and slight chipping was added into her ends to add weight through her ends. The ends of your hair will need to be trimmed regularly to maintain this hairstyle.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Wax, Sculpture Lotion, Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Spray a small amount of hairspray into your roots for extra volume and hold.