Ali Larter Long Straight Hairstyle
Ali looked relaxed at The Academy of Television Arts & Sciences presents "An Evening with Heroes" with the help of this simple style. Her hair length was left just a touch past her shoulders and layers were added before her hair was styled into this relaxed, easy-going look. Ali's hair is very fine, so the layers help to add as much movement as possible without reducing the weight of her hair. Regular trims are a must for this hairstyle.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin
- Hair Texture: Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine and Straightening
- Styling Tip: This is a simple and easy style to achieve that looks neat and tidy.