Zoe Saldana Long Straight Hairstyle
Low-fuss and casual is the main idea for this hairdo. Only subtle layers are cut through the sides and front to lighten the length allowing for soft movement through the mid-lengths to ends. This simple look is easy to maintain with regular trims every 4-6 weeks to prevent split ends and needs only a small amount of product for hold and shine.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.