Talulah Riley Long Straight Hairstyle - Medium Brunette (Auburn)
Long and simple is the main idea for this hairstyle. Only long subtle layers are cut through the edges allowing soft movement to the mid-lengths to ends. This look is easy to maintain with regular trims every 4-6 weeks and needs only a small amount of product for hold and shine.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Use your finishing products to smooth down the ends and direct your hair into place.