Sarah Shahi Long Straight Hairstyle - Dark Brunette (Mocha)
These mocha brown locks are left to fall over the shoulder showing off the jagged cut layers that gives the over-all 'do texture and shape. This look will need product for hold and shine and regular trims every 4-6 weeks to prevent split ends and to maintain a healthy look and feel.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Wax, Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Fluff the styling products into the ends of your hair and pinch as you go to create textured edges.