Rumer Willis Long Straight Hairstyle - Medium Red (Copper)
Long layers are cut around the edges of these copper locks to lighten the length allowing for soft natural movement. The side part in this style makes it perfect to balance out a long face and needs only a small amount of product to tame fly-away strands. Regular trims is needed to prevent split ends maintaining a neat look and feel.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.