Nikki Reed Long Straight Hairstyle
Long layers are cut into the front and sides of this brunette mane to lighten the length and to encourage the soft movement through the mid-lengths to ends. This simple style is perfect for those with fine to medium hair wanting a low-fuss hairdo to compliment a round face. Regular trims is needed to prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.