Mila Kunis Long Straight Hairstyle - Dark Brunette (Chocolate)
The length and layers of this smooth hairstyle are jagged cut then blow-waved from root to tip to achieve a low-fuss yet glossy finish. This look is great to frame a round face and needs regular trims every 4-6 weeks to prevent split ends, maintaining a healthy look and feel.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Apply a small amount of smoothing shine to your top sections for shine and hold.