These long brown locks are left out to fall over the shoulders showing off the layers cut around the front and sides that lighten the length allowing for a little movement through the mid-lengths to ends. This casual style is easy to manage with regular trims every 40-6 weeks and needs a little product to add gloss.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Mousse and Smoothing Shine
- Styling Tip: Apply a small amount of smoothing shine to your top sections for shine and hold.