Mandy Moore Long Straight Hairstyle - Medium Brunette (Mocha)
A combination of medium to long layers cut all through the sides and back of this style balances out the movement and volume which makes it best suited for those with long face shapes. This is simple style and will need regular trims every 4-6 weeks to prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Use your moulding cream to make the ends of the hair piecey.