Maitland Ward Long Straight Hairstyle - Light Brunette
Only long subtle layers are cut through the ends of these copper locks to lighten the length and allow a little texture. This is a great look for those with fine to medium hair wanting a look that is easy to manage with regular trims every 4-6 weeks. A small amount of product is needed for shine.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Mousse and Smoothing Shine
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.