Lori Loughlin Long Straight Hairstyle - Light Brunette (Ash)
Framing layers are cut through the sides and front of highlighted mane then blow-waved to turn the ends under to create this dazzling 'do that is perfect to bring out the best features of a round face. This wispy hairstyle is easy to manage with regular trims every 4-6 weeks and will wow crowds at any occasion.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to pinch the styling product through your hair to create a textured finish.