Leslie Mann let her tresses out at the 18th Annual Critics' Choice Movie Awards 2013 and allowed them to fall over the shoulders in a casual manner showing off the jagged cut layers through the front and sides adding shape to compliment the length. This simple 'do is best suited for those with naturally straight hair and needs a product for hold and shine.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.