Lea Michele Long Straight Hairstyle (Auburn)
Subtle layers are cut around the edges of these locks and left out fall over the shoulder for a low-fuss and casual look and feel. The bangs are worn down to soften the face and completes the over-all hairstyle. Regular trims is needed every 4-6 weeks to maintain a healthy look and feel and little product will help tame fly-away strands.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Mousse and Smoothing Shine
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.