Kristen Stewart Long Straight Hairstyle - Medium Brunette (Auburn)
Jagged layers are cut into the sides and back of this casual 'do to lighten the length allowing for texture and shape best suited to balance out a long face. This low-fuss style is easy to manage with regular trims every 4-6 weeks and needs a a small amount of product for hold and shine.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Wax, Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to pinch the styling products through to create a textured finish.