Kim Kardashian Long Straight Hairstyle - Dark Brunette
Long and low-fuss is what this long 'do is about. Layers are jagged cut through the front and sides to lighten the length and to compliment the face and jaw-line. This simple style is easy to maintain with regular trims every 4-6 weeks to prevent split ends, and needs a small amount of product to tame fly-away hair.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.