Kelly Preston Long Straight Hairstyle - Medium Blonde
These highlighted locks are left out to show off the soft movement through the mid-lengths to ends and the subtle layers cut around the front and sides. This look is perfect for those with fine to medium hair and needs regular trims to prevent split ends, maintaining a healthy look and feel. A small amount of product is needed for shine and hold.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.