Kathy Griffin Long Straight Hairstyle - Light Red (Copper)
These copper tresses are blow-waved with a large brush to add movement and shape to the mid-lengths to ends. The jagged cut bangs are smoothed down to frame the top of the face and completes the whole look magnificently. This hairstyle is easy to re-create with the right tools and needs product for shine and hold. Regular trims is needed to prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.