Jennifer Aniston Long Straight Hairstyle - Medium Blonde (Ash)
Jennifer Aniston let her locks out for the 85th Annual Academy Awards. Her hair was blow-waved smooth and left to fall over the shoulders showing off the jagged cut layers through the front and sides and for a cool and casual look and feel. This simple 'do will need regular trims to prevent split ends maintaining a healthy look and feel.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.