Jane Seymour Long Straight Hairstyle - Medium Red (Copper)
This 'do is left out to fall over the shoulders showing off the long layers cut through the front and sides for shape and style. The bangs are smoothed down to frame the top of the face making it a perfect look to compliment a long face. Regular trims is needed to prevent split ends maintaining a healthy look and feel and a small amount of product is needed for shine.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.