Greer Grammer Long Straight Hairstyle - Dark Blonde
Long Layer are cut around the edges of these blonde locks then left out to fall over the shoulders for a soft and natural look and feel. This simple style is best suited for those with fine to medium hair and needs regular trims every 4-6 week to prevent split ends maintaining a healthy feel.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Use your finishing products to smooth down the ends and direct your hair into place.