Gillian Jacobs Long Straight Hairstyle - Light Blonde (Ash)
This simple style sits just over the shoulders showing off the thinned out ends giving the over-all style a wispy look and feel. This is great for those wanting a low-fuss hairdo to frame a round face. Product is needed for hold and shine as well as regular trims every4-6 weeks to prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.