Dana Delaney Long Straight Hairstyle - Medium Red (Copper)
Only long layers are cut around the edges of these copper tresses to lighten the length and allow for a subtle movement through the mid-lengths to ends. This casual hairdo is perfect for those with fine to medium hair and great to frame a long face. Regular trims will help prevent split ends and a small amount of product will tame fly-away strands.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Apply a small amount of smoothing shine to your top sections for shine and hold.