Dana Delaney Long Straight Hairstyle - Light Red
These lovely long locks are left out to fall naturally over the shoulders showing off the long layers cut into the edges to lighten the length. This simple style is perfect for those with fine to medium hair and needs only a small amount of for shine. regular trims is needed to prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.