Dakota Fanning Long Straight Hairstyle - Dark Brunette
This casual hairdo is left to fall over the shoulders to show off the blunt cut length. This simple style is perfect for those with naturally straight hair and needs regular trims every 4-6 weeks to prevent split ends and to maintain the cut.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.