Miri's layered locks made quite an impression at the VH1 Save the Music Foundation's 10th Anniversary Gala. Her length was cut to sit below her shoulders and short to long layers were sliced into her style to create shape and plenty of body and attitude. This style will be easy to achieve on naturally wavy to curly hair types.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Curly
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Hair Spray, and Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Use the medium curling iron to add a tight curl all over.