Miranda Lambert Long Curly Hairstyle - Medium Blonde (Golden)
These golden blonde locks have long layers jagged cut around the edges to lighten the length encouraging bounce and movement making this a great style to balance out a long face. This hairstyle is best suited for those with naturally curly hair and needs regular trims every 4-6 weeks to prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Curly
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Pinch and twist the ends to create this full shaped 'do.