Laura Marano Long Curly Hairstyle - Medium Brunette
Fun and flirty curls are added to sides and back of these highlighted tresses giving the over-all style plenty of movement and volume making this a great look to frame a long face. This hairstyle is easy to re-create at home with the right tools and needs a small amount of product for hold and shine. Regular trims is needed every 4-6 weeks to prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Curly
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Pinch and twist the ends to create a textured finish.