Jennia Fredrique Long Curly Hairstyle - Medium Brunette (Chocolate)
Full and fancy is the main aim for this look. A combination of medium to long layers are cut all around the sides and back to balance out the volume thanks to the natural curls. This hairstyle is best suited for those with naturally tight curly hair and will need regular trims every 4-6 weeks to prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Curly
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Mousse
- Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.