Jada Pinkett Smith Long Curly Hairstyle
Jada looked great at the 2005 Nickelodeon Kid's Choice Awards with this sassy look. Jada's length was left below shoulder level and her top and sides were jagged layer cut to add body and definition around her face. This style is perfect for medium to thick hair types.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Curly
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Heart
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Flip your head upside down and mess your hair to add extra body.