Hilary Duff Long Curly Hairstyle
This sexy wild hairdo was a great look for Hilary at the 49th Annual Grammy Awards. Her length was left just below her shoulders and very textured layers were cut throughout her ends to add lots of body and movement to her style. This is the perfect hairstyle for anyone with naturally curly hair and will give body to those with fine hair.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Curly
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Gel Wax, and Sculpture Lotion
- Styling Tip: Scrunch the product into the ends of your hair to achieve a firm, crisp finish to your natural curls.