- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Curly
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Wax and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to direct your hair into place and allow your products to dry naturally.
1 . Scrunch Hair Using Gel-wax and Fingers
Apply your gel-wax to the ends of your hair and then lightly pinch and scrunch the hair before allowing your gel-wax to set.
2 . Piece the Ends Using Wax
Apply a small amount of wax to your fingertips and then lightly piece and pinch the ends of your hair.
3 . Apply Hairspray
To finish, apply a minimal amount of hairspray from an arms length distance to the top, sides and back. Take care not to use too much or you will end up with a white, flaky residue which looks like dandruff.